At LCS, we believe that significant education also happens beyond the classroom, and that young people need a comprehensive life experience.
Extra-curricular activities allow students to experience opportunities that encourage their God-given talents and abilities outside the classroom. These activities also aid in the development of several key areas: character, patience, work ethic, team spirit, Christian leadership, competition, humility, and sportsmanship; and therefore, the extra-curricular activities at LCS are seen as a vital extension of the curriculum.
Our extra-curricular activities include
- Family Ski Nights at Canyon Ski Hill
- Hockey Program for Kindergarten to Grade 9 students.
- Grade 4-6 & Junior High Intramural Sports Program
- Drop-In Badminton Nights
- Junior High Praise Team (for school assemblies)
- Junior High Cross Country Team
- Junior High Volleyball Team
- Junior High Basketball
- Junior High Badminton
- Junior High Knitting Club
We also humbly thank all the coaches (teachers and parents) who commit their time and energy to coaching our Sabres Sports Teams, as well as all the parents who drive our students to 'away' games. Without the dedication of these teachers and parents, our Sporting Program would not be such a success.